|Tag, you're it!|
One player is designated It. This player is charged with tagging as many other players as possible within a given time limit and within set boundaries. Players may not leave boundaries to escape tag. Tennis courts are perfect for this thanks to all the lines.
- Tagged players must freeze
- Tagged players are now also It and help tag others
- Free players may un-freeze tagged players
- Restrict movement gradually as the rounds of Tag progress: first round is entire half of court. Second round is area between baseline and service line. Third round is service box. Last round is alley.
- Or, start small and end big
- Restrict movement to specific footwork such as sidesteps
- Have It tag the others by carrying a tennis ball and gently touching them with it
- Have all players balance a ball on their racquet while playing
- Have all players dribbling a ball with racquet while playing