Players line up on the baseline. When you say Green Light, they move forward toward net. When you say Red Light, they must stop. First one to net wins.
- Rather than saying Red Light or Green Light, hold up a red or green ball or other item
- To make it a little more challenging, ask them to perform another task as they are moving.
- Have the players balance a ball on their racquet as they are moving forward. Dropped ball = back to the starting line.
- Carry a tennis ball between the knees.
- Carry a tennis ball with a partner, ball wedged between outside of knees, hips, or shoulders