Sunday, January 13, 2013

Continuing Ed

Coach Stan and me at last year's
PTR Symposium in Orlando
It's official - I'm all signed up and ready to attend the PTR 10 and Under Tennis Conference in Hilton Head next month. I'm excited, and here's why:

  • Hilton Head! Plus, it's an easy drive across state for me.
  • Unlike the bigger international PTR symposium coming in May (also in HHI), this one focuses on 10 and Under. Some of my students are older than 10, but most are not.
  • The presentations are scheduled linearly rather than concurrently, so I don't have to choose which to attend and risk missing out on something awesome. 
  • Guaranteed tons of new quality material for this blog!
  • Opportunity to meet in person some of the great folks I correspond with online throughout the rest of the year. 
Will you be there? If so, let me know. I would love to meet you in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment